The Shadow Effect (2017)



I know that it has been a few days since I sat down to write something up. I have tried, and even watched a couple flicks, but between picking up a daughter in Virginia, a softball tournament, and a holiday party, I have not really been on the computer. To try to get things moving in the right direction, here is my next entry. It is the 2017 action/sci-fi flick The Shadow Effect.


Plot/ A young man's life is turned upside down when his violent dreams begin to blend with reality.


I grabbed this one at Family Video because the synopsis seemed interesting and most importantly different from what I have been watching. Unfortunately, the film did not come across in the manner that would make it easy to watch and intriguing. The performances are good enough, but the scripting and pacing seemed to be lacking. In fact, the movie felt like a strung together combination of popular action and sci-fi films that have recently come out. Overall, the film just felt extremely disjointed. In the end, unless you have nothing else to watch, I would definitely stay away from this one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)