Equals (2015)



With all of the craziness that surrounds us every day, I felt at home watching something based in a dystopian society. Plus, I definitely wanted something different and that is exactly what I found with this one. I imagine this is what Agenda 21 would shape if the future were now. What was that movie? The 2015 Sci-Fi flick Equals.


Plot/ In an emotionless utopia, two people fall in love when they regain their feelings from a mysterious disease, causing tensions between them and their society.


This one was definitely different and a movie that I expected would sit outside my wheelhouse. Fortunately, what I found was something both entertaining, but interesting (at least if you understand the globalist eugenics ideology). While it is not a perfect film with some uneven pacing and sound quality issues, it is a movie that does have a lot to offer. The cinematography and direction do a great job creating a heavy (almost claustrophobic) atmosphere, the performances are solid, and the storyline does an amazing job in creating something that was somewhat surreal especially considering the way the thought police are attempting to create a mindless society devoid of emotion and expression. In the end, this one is much better than I ever expected and created a thought-provoking look at what could be potential reality if the globalists rise to full power.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)