100 Degrees Below Zero (2013)



When I heard the weather forecast last night, I decided that it was time to watch something with winter flair. I understand that it is but late fall, but the idea of snow with some accumulation does not bring a smile to my face. Of course, neither does talking to the VA, but that is exactly what I had to do today. With that in mind, I decided on the 2012 Sci-Fi flick, 100 Degrees Below Zero.


Plot/ After freak climate and weather events destroy the world around them, a group of rogue scientists attempt to reverse the deadly new ice age.


The entry from The Asylum may be one of the worst entries I have seen in some time and that is saying something. I have watched many flicks from them and this one actually sinks below any of them. Honestly, it makes Sharknado appear Oscar worthy. Luckily, I caught it on Netflix. The best part about the movie is the storyline, as a massive volcanic ash cloud is something that could be devastating. Besides that it comes complete with poor acting, a laughable script, head scratching moments and some of the worst special effects I have seen in some time. The CGI is terrible. In the end, this is one of the worst films I have seen in some time and I could not recommend it to anyone. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)