Untraceable (2008)



I was at Family Video the other night as some storms were rolling into the town. I figured that once the power came back on, it would be awesome to watch something up my alley. While there, I decided to hit the older section, to see if anything caught my eye. In the end, one of the flicks I decided on was Untraceable from 2008.


Plot/ FBI agent Jennifer Marsh is tasked with hunting down a seemingly untraceable serial killer who posts live videos of his victims on the Internet. As time runs out, the cat and mouse chase becomes more personal.


This was one that I missed when it came out and I am glad I stumbled upon it. This was a solid thriller, that featured the right mix of fast pacing, great action and some twisted deaths. The acting was believable with the scripting and the story itself was a lot more realistic than some would believe. Yes, some of it was a touch predictable and it did come off the rails a few times, but other than that the flaws were minor. In the end, this was an entertaining flick that may be more relevant today than when it was originally released, as the technology improvements in society has caught up to that vision. If you see it on, check it out, you could do much worse.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)