Hatchetman (2003)



When I was at Family Video the other night, I saw a title that hit a nerve. Now I realized at that point  the movie would be bad, after all, anything that reminded me of that piece of British globalist scum named Piers Morgan would have to be bad. I rented it anyway. That flick and my selection for the evening Hatchetman from 2003.


Plot/ Claudia is a young woman who is working her way through law school as a stripper. Unfortunately, for her, a serial killer has been knocking off many of her co-workers. She must expose the killer before he can kill her.


I am 0-for-2 this week in the horror genre. While I was hopeful with yesterdays House at the End of the Street, I pretty much expected this one to be bad. Unfortunately, even with the low expectations, this one was worse than that. The acting was bad; the plot full of cliché, and the costuming was horrendous. Yes, there was some blood after the kills and there were many boobs with it being set in a strip club, but other than that, there was nothing. Honestly, this was one of the worst low budget flicks I have seen in some time; Stay Away! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)