White Noise (2005)



After watching its sequel, I decided to revisit White Noise to see if my opinion has changed after all these years. For me, as an investigator, I have recorded some creepy EVPs at some locations, and feel that it is a great tool. Unfortunately, this one left me feeling different from that of reality.


Plot/ An architect's desire to speak with his wife from beyond the grave, becomes an obsession with supernatural repercussions.


Even now, re-watching this one, I could not truly get into it. I still believe that the idea behind it was great, and an interesting subject that is one of the more intense parts of a paranormal investigation. The acting was solid, there were some intriguing scares and the soundtrack was on target. Unfortunately, the storyline was not developed as much as it could have been and the scripting left a lot to be desired. On top of that, the ending was not there, and left a lot to be desired. In the end, this movie had potential but missed a chance to properly bring a sound facet of the supernatural world to light. I know that I could not watch it again.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)