Deadline (2009)



This week has been long as I try to get back into the swing of working every day. My job as an Electronics Instructor at the Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics is awesome, now if I could get myself retrained into the full workday. Early in the week, I watched Deadline and planned to post it yesterday, however, watching the Mountaineers destroy Clemson was much more important. Therefore, (and finally), here is the review for Deadline (2009)


Plot/ A screenwriter who travels to an abandoned house to finish a script on time, but a series of strange events lead her to a psychological breakdown.


Enjoying the ghost story genre, I put this on the other night to get something different from the hand-cam fare I have been watching lately. Unfortunately, there was nothing truly original here to keep me totally focused. In fact, the whole thing was rather slow and dull. Sure, there are not many glaring flaws (maybe character development), and everything fits, it is just blah. In the end, I would not watch this again and really cannot recommend it to anyone, there are much better choices out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)