Lunopolis (2009)



Let me start this entry by saying Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the readers of my blog. This year has been amazing and I have not only enjoyed sharing opinions on the movies I watch, I have gained a tremendous amount of appreciation for the opinions and feedback I have received from everyone who has read something here in The Ringmaster’s Realm. With my holiday break somewhat over, I decided to jump back into things with some Science Fiction in 2009s mockumentary Lunopolis.


Plot/ Two documentary filmmakers accidentally uncover the greatest moon secret the world has never known, and the powerful organization determined to keep it that way.


When I read the synopsis on Netflix, this definitely seemed like an interesting flick. What I found was even better. This mockumentary (or docudrama) does a great job of fusing classic Sci-Fi overtones with elements of conspiracy and religion. The storyline is solid and in many ways almost believable, the characterization is solid and overall it is well written and well conceived. Yes, there are some low-budget moments, and some of the ideas that are somewhat out there may turn off people. However, this movie must be seen by Sci-Fi and conspiracy fans, it is one of the best I have watched in a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)