Great Find (And Way) To Celebrate An Icons Birthday!


Seeing that it is Lon Chaney Jr's Birthday, I finally took the two pictures I picked up a couple weeks ago out of the envalope they were sitting in. I picked them up from a collector that had them framed since the 1960s at an estate sale for a whopping $3.00. I think I got a steal.

As I sit here, I am still unsure about the Wolfman remake coming out this week. Yes, the trailer and everything looks awesome, but being a moster purest, I hate when classic movies are remade. They never seemto compair to the original. This role was clearly Chaney's and lasted that way for generations. I could be wrong, but I imagine that once I see the movie, it should have been left that way.

HorrorBlips: vote it up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)