Riddle Room (2016)



After taking a few days to knock out my major project for the week, I decided that it was time to jump back into the blog. My next entry is the no-budget entry Riddle Room (AKA Breakaway) from 2016.


Plot/ Emily Burns is being held captive in a room with no idea as to why or how she got there. Determined to escape and return to her daughter and husband, Emily discovers clues within the room that help explain what she's doing there. They even provide clues about who she is...but will they help her escape?


I am starting to believe that I need my low budget cinema card revoked, as I have been selecting nothing but dud lately. This one may be worse than that. While I love no-budget cinema, there has to be something at least potentially that can help the overcome the typical flaws. Unfortunately, the best part of this one was the short run time (80 minutes). The storyline is uneven at best, the setting, cinematography, and acting are nothing to speak about, and the pacing was extremely slow and predictable. In the end, I know there are much better low budget entries out there, so search for one of those. This one offers nothing to add to the horror/thriller community and will easily be forgotten.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)