Freaks of Nature (2015)



After taking a day off from the blog, it is time to dive back in. For my next entry, I decided on the 2015 horror comedy, Freaks of Nature.


Plot/ In the town of Dillford, humans, vampires, and zombies were all living in peace - until the alien apocalypse arrived. Now three teenagers-one human, one vampire and one zombie-have to team up to figure out how to get rid of the visitors.


This was one that I never imagined would be entertaining, yet alone good, but I was wrong. This one was one of the most ridiculous and entertaining gorefests I have seen in some time. A brilliant mix of comedy, blood, guts, romance, and horror, this one had everything you could ask for (vampires, werewolves, zombies and even aliens). The best part was the strong performances, originality, dramatic moments, and mix of blood, guts, and gore. Yes, there were some head scratching moments that made little sense, but those did not matter in the least. In the end, this was one of the most entertaining flicks I have seen in some time, and a movie that definitely has me taking an extra look at the McRib. If you have not seen it, give it a shot it is definitely worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)