Soaked in Bleach (2015)



This week has been a bit of a challenge, between a parade and softball batting practice, it has been a busy one. Plus, I had to finish off my journey into American Horror Story Coven (another amazing entry). Now that I have some time to relax as I prepare to work on one of my final assignments for class, I decided to find some type of thought provoking movie. After some searching, I found an interesting documentary, the 2015 docudrama Soaked in Bleach.


Plot/ Tom Grant, a private investigator once hired by Courtney Love, reveals his take on the death of Kurt Cobain.


I can still remember hearing the news about Kurt Cobain’s suicide and I could not believe it. Even after all these years, there is something that just doesn’t make sense about the death and I honestly do not believe that he committed suicide. This documentary was an amazing journey into that case, and again shows enough evidence to prompt a new investigation into the tragic death of a rock icon. There was so much to like about this documentary, as everything seemed to flow in a logical manner. A combination of reenactments and playbacks of the actual audio recordings taken by private investigator Tom Grant during the investigation, the information presented was powerful and definitely presents the suicide in a different light. In the end, there is no doubt that this case muse be reopened, as there are too many flaws in the reported storyline. If, like me, you were a fan of Nirvana and can remember where you were when this tragedy was reported, you have to watch this documentary. It is a must see, and one of the best documentaries I have seen in some time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)