The Bunnyman Massacre (2014)



As I wait for my final project to upload for my computer science class, I decided to venture into some no-budget indie horror for my nightly review. Next up on the slab is the 2014 slasher The Bunnyman Massacre.


Plot/ The adventures of Joe and Bunnyman know no limit of bloodlust and carnage. Bodies pile up as Bunnyman indiscriminately slaughters anything that crosses his path in a mutually beneficial relationship that gives Joe plenty of beef jerky to sell in his local store.


This movie is proof that if you prepare for the worse, than maybe it will be beyond your expectations. While in no way am I saying this is a great movie, it did exceed what I imagined it would be like when I rented it. This sequel does surpass the original, but still left something on the table, as it did not match its potential. There definitely was a lot of blood, gore, and boobs, something that made it go by quicker than it probably should have. Unfortunately, the storyline is uneven, the characters brainless, and there was absolutely no atmosphere. Honesty, this played more like a gore driven comedy than horror flick. In the end, this flick from Midnight Releasing is an improvement from the first installment of the franchise, but that was actually a rather easy feat. Yes, there are a few moments, but not enough to make it memorable in any way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)