Curse of the Zodiac (2007)



I am so glad that my week has come to an end. This schedule has been miserable and cannot wait until next week when I can get back into some type of routine. Between the holidays and weather, this has been a strange few weeks. During this time, I was able to watch a variety of horror. Some good, some bad, but still horror. My next selection is from Ulli Lommell, and his 2007 entry Curse of the Zodiac. 


Plot/ Though decades have passed since the infamous Zodiac Killer was feasting upon victims, his legend remains and the mystery of his identity continues to grow.


As a researher, the Zodiac Killer sits up their in the same air as Jack the Ripper, and I love atching everthing about him. That is until I watched this. Yes, I had watch Lommell before and somewhat expected what I was about to see, yet that did not even prepare me for it. There was even less to like in this one than usual. Yes, I do like the disjointed feel, but this time it was too much. Poor scripting, horrid dialogue, terrible cinematography, and bad acting, need I say more? In the end, this is one of the worst journey's into the realm of the Zodiac and one that should never see the light of day. Stay Away!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)