Trick or Treating - 2011 - Lakehurst NJ


Well, my retirement ceremony went off pretty much without a hitch today. As I expected, I had many emotions throughout the day and during the ceremony (especially when Dave read me the letter from Ambassador Rooney, which I never expected).  All-in-all, it was actually the perfect lead into Trick or Treating tonight with the girls and their friends from New Jersey. With the twins and Markie having different friends (for the most part), we split up and I got to hang out with Jolene (Captain Pajama Girl) and Jillian (Zombie with a cleaver) and if we were with Markie she was the Ghostface.  Until next year, here are some pictures from our evening in Lakehurst.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)